Over the years we had built up a stock-pile of photos for our clients in the sheet metal industry. As the library continued to grow the challenge of finding a specific image became more and more difficult.
- Had the idea of creating a searchable online library.
- Researched options to pull off this feat.
- Presented idea to the client (they absolutely loved it).
- Worked with in-house photographer, account executive and graphics team to upload and tag.
- Ongoing team effort of uploading and tagging new photos.
Every time we wanted to find a photo it became a whole process, one day I had enough, there HAD to be a better way. Luckily, with the help of an awesome team I was able to implement the idea and pulled off the unimaginable. We now have a library of over 14,000 images that are all tagged and searchable. The photos are vetted for accuracy, giving instructors, training directors and field staff access to photos for presentations no matter their location. In the month of January 2020, the online image library received 21,928 views in the first 23 days of the month alone.